Tips for Avoiding Covid-19 (Coronavirus)
Covid-19 has taken the world by storm and has become a major health concern. In this guide, we’ll go over how to avoid Covid-19 and prevent it from spreading.
- Regularly clean everything that you touch, including your phone, keys, laptops, door handles, closet doors, etc.
- You don’t need to buy additional cleaning products to disinfect your home. A combination of soap and water will get rid of bacteria. You can also use a disinfectant as an additional measure.
- Don’t forget about electronics. Make sure to clean your phones, chargers, earbuds, and chargers. Make sure to clean items that you take outside regularly.
- Try to take your clothes off right when you come home. If possible, take a shower but make sure to at least wash your hands and face.
- When you’re doing laundry, try not to shake your clothes before putting them into the dryer since that could make the bacteria from the air get into your clothes.
Remember that it’s really important to have a really good hygiene routine, but these are the basic steps we can follow to prevent the spread of Covid-19.